Provider and Legal Notice
Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG
Mainparkstr. 2 │ 63801 Kleinostheim │ Germany
Phone: +49 6027 509-567 │ Fax: +49 6027 509-77567
Represented by the CEO: Christian Velleuer
The company is a limited partnership with registered offices in 63801 Kleinostheim, Aschaffenburg Court of Registry, HRA 3663. The personally liable shareholder is Mercedes ServiceCard Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH with registered offices in 63801 Kleinostheim, Aschaffenburg Court of Registry, HRB 7900.
VAT reg. no.: DE208243217
Design and Technical Implementation
45 Grad digital GmbH, Berlin (www.45grad.de).
Copyright Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG. All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, sound files, video files and animation files and their arrangement are subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws. They may not be copied, either for commercial purposes or for redistribution, nor may they be modified and used on other websites. Some Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG web pages also include material that is subject to the copyright of those parties who have made such material available.
Products and Prices
Some products and services may have changed since individual pages on this website were last edited. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the design, form, color and specification during the delivery period, provided these changes or variations can be deemed reasonable for the customer, while taking into account the interests of Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG. The illustrations may show accessories, optional equipment or other features which are not part of the standard specification. Colors may differ slightly from those depicted for technical reasons. Some pages may also feature models and services which are not available in individual countries. Statements regarding legislative, fiscal or other legal regulations and the implications of these are valid only for the Federal Republic of Germany. Subject to any contrary provision in the terms and conditions of sale or delivery, the prices valid on the date of delivery shall apply. For our dealers, the prices are to be regarded as the recommended retail price. Please contact a company-owned sales and service outlet or an authorized dealer to find out current prices.
Unless otherwise stipulated, all brand names featured on the pages of Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG websites are legally protected trademarks belonging to Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG or Daimler Truck AG / Mercedes-Benz Group AG. This applies in particular to the product designations, and all corporate logos and emblems.
and Mercedes-Benz are registered trademarks of Mercedes-Benz Group AG.
Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG has sought to bring you an innovative and informative website and we hope that you will be as enthusiastic about our creative effort as we are. Nevertheless, please understand that Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG has to protect its intellectual property, including patents, trademarks and copyrights, and that these Internet pages can in no way be construed as granting any license rights to the intellectual property of Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG.
Forward-looking statements disclaimer
This site contains forward-looking statements that reflect our current views about future events. The words 'anticipate', 'assume', 'believe', 'estimate', 'expect', 'intend', 'may/could', 'plan', 'project', 'should' and similar expressions are used to identify forward-looking statements.
These statements are subject to many risks and uncertainties, These include:
- An adverse development of global economic conditions, in particular a decline of demand in our most important sales markets
- A deterioration of our refinancing possibilities on the credit and financial markets
- Unavoidable events of force majeure including natural disasters, pandemics, acts of terrorism, political unrest, armed conflicts, industrial accidents and their effects on the sales, purchasing, production or financial services activities
- Changes in currency exchange rates, customs and foreign trade regulations
- A shift in consumer preference;
- A possible loss of acceptance for our products or services which limits our ability to achieve prices and adequately utilize our production capacities
- Price increases in fuel or raw materials
- Disruption of production due to shortages of materials, labor strikes or supplier insolvencies
- A decline in resale prices of used vehicles
- The effective implementation of cost-reduction and efficiency-optimization measures
- The business outlook of companies in which we hold a significant equity interest
- The successful implementation of strategic cooperations and joint ventures
- Changes in laws, regulations and government policies, particularly those relating to vehicle emissions, fuel economy and safety
- The resolution of pending governmental investigations or investigations instigated by the government and the conclusion of pending or impending future legal proceedings
- And other risks and uncertainties.
If any of these risks and uncertainties materialize, or if the assumptions underlying any of our forward-looking statements prove incorrect, then our actual results may be materially different from those we express or imply by such statements.
We do not intend or assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as to the circumstances on the date on which it is made.
The information provided and the statements made on these pages do not constitute any representation or warranty, either express or implied. In particular such information is not an implied promise or guarantee in respect of quality, marketability, fitness for any particular purpose, or the non-infringement of laws and patents.
Our Internet pages also contain links to other Internet sites. We would like to point out that we have no influence over the design and content of the linked sites. We therefore accept no liability for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided there, nor do we guarantee that it is up to date. Consequently we hereby distance ourselves from all content of such sites. This declaration applies to all links to external sites contained on our Internet pages and to the content of such sites.
Information on Online Dispute Resolution
The EU Commission has established an Internet platform for the online resolution of disputes ('ODR platform'). The ODR platform serves as a contact point for the extra-judicial settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online purchase contracts. You can access the ODR platform via the following link:
Notice Pursuant to Section 36 Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz (VSBG, German Consumer Resolution Act)
Mercedes ServiceCard GmbH & Co. KG will not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board within the meaning of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG) and is not obligated to do so.
Order of Precedence